Pretty up your autumn palette with the following fall 2015 beauty trends. Pack away bronzer and say so long to pastel hair. This autumn is all about depth, texture, and port-inspired hues.
1. Nude lips and liquid liner- There’s nothing more classic than a nude lip paired with a cat eye. Master this technique with a liquid eyeliner and always start your line from the outer eye. A pinky-nude lipstick won’t wash you out nearly as much as a peach toned neutral. Opt for a creme formula so that lips don’t get cracked and dry.
2. Marsala lips and nails- The hottest 2015 runway beauty trend is no doubt, marsala inspired. While this rich burgundy looks gorgeous on porcelain skintones, it is still universally flattering. Match your lips with your nails and pair with charcoal and beige outfits.
3. Chignons and French Twists- Goodbye mermaid hair and festival inspired braids. Fall 2015 hair trends include messy chignons and French Twists adorned with simple metal hair accessories. For best results use a hair texture spray to help you grip and keep locks in place.
4. Nude Nails- Nude nails offer a fresh break from darker hues and they’ll still be in fashion come fall. Pink or grey based neutrals look even more sophisticated when you opt for an almond shape nail.
5. Smoldering Eyes- Will smokey eyes ever become passe? Not likely. With the resurgence of neutral nails and darker, gothic inspired hues, smokey eyes feel right at home this fall. To lighten the look opt for suede and charcoal colors rather than black. Remember, the key to a gorgeous smokey eye is all about blending, so don’t rush the application.